The lunch and coffee breaks organized all day long will allow you to exchange with the speakers and attendees.
The presentations of the day will be focused on case studies of persons who applied Scrum in their projects or organizations.
If you are a confirmed agilist, experienced in other project management methods or simply an interested amateur, you are welcome. This with goal in mind to exchange and learn a maximum from each other.
InformationsDate : Friday 18th of November 2011
Place : Hôtel Alpha-Palmiers, Lausanne, Switzerland
Price : CHF 90.- (lunch included + coffee breaks in the morning and afternoon)
- Check-in as of 08:30
- (08:50) "Introduction" by Thomas Botton, Liip, and Yann Lugrin, Liquid Concept
- (09:00) "The Five Big Shifts of the 21st Century, and their impact on your project" by Peter Stevens (download slides)
- (09:50) "Introduction To Scrum" by Pierre Spring, Nelmio AG (download slides)
- Coffee break
- (10:55) "Waterfall and Agile: Friend or Foe?" by Silvana Wasitova, Itecor (download slides)
- (11:45) "Agilité. Pour développer avec succès" by Christian Lapointe, Pyxis Suisse (download slides)
- (14:00) "Daily assessment: Integrating quality assurance in Scrum" by Tudor Girba, Humane Assessment (download slides)
- (14:50) "L'Agilité à l'origine d'une organisation d'entreprise saine et efficiente" by Jonas Vonlanthen, Liip SA (download slides)
- Coffee break
- (15:55) "D'Hermes à Hermes Scrum" by Alexandre Cuva, Altran (download slides)
- (16:45) "jobup.ch - Relance de la bourse de l'emploi: perspective du Scrum Business Owner" by Walter Schärer, Jobup AG (download slides)
- The closing session ends at 17:30.
Our goal is to offer the opportunity to every participant to learn and exchange their experiences with agility in the Suisse romande. But for this first edition, we planned the event with a limited number of participants. The planned number of registrations have in fact already been exceeded thanks to your active interest that overtook our expectations! Therefore participants that register from now on will have to pay a subscription fee of CHF 90.- (instead of the "early bird" price of 40 CHF).
We are really happy to feel your interest and we are convinced that your enthusiasm will turn the Agile Tour Lausanne in an unique experience! We are looking forward to welcome in a few days.